The Outreach Council is a deliberative and consultative body on outreach matters. It is chaired by the Prorectorate for Outreach and Extension who is appointed by the Rector.
The responsibilities of the council are:
- propose Outreach policies and norms to the University Council;
- act as an appellate body, when illegality is claimed in the judgment of outreach processes originated from the University Councils;
- elaborate and approve the operating rules of the council;
- establish the policies for assessment of Outreach activities;
- express opinions on matters, plans and proposals within its area of activity;
- elect the representatives of the council together with the University Council, noticing that the indication of more than 1 (one) representative by University Unit is not allowed.
- propose norms and guidelines on faculty workload to the University Council;
Click here to see the list of the council’s current members.